Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Chat Forum


Dear Admin

I just registered at L&T Alumni web site
It would be nice if there was a Chat Forum where alumni can share more information about themselves / what they are currently doing / what they are interested in etc

Eg:
Ø I am into headhunting business – especially for Senior Executives , under www.3pConsultants.co.in

Ø I have also launched my personal web site  www.hemenparekh.in  , where I have uploaded my experiences as General Manager – Powai ( 1979 – 1987 ) under section, “ Letters to L&T Employees “

Ø  We have formed a small group of about 12 ex-L&T HR executives , who meet once every 2 months and would welcome others to join
It is quite possible that my colleagues of that time , may want to look up such info
Regards
h c parekh ( hcp )
hcp@RecruitGuru.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment