Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 7 September 2013

Project Progress


Dear Damahe

Yesterday , Shuklendu and myself reviewed the progress of the project with the students and the guides
Although there is a definite progress ,  I am not sure whether the web sites can be launched on 2 Oct ( Gandhi Jayanti )
To ensure that we do not miss this auspicious launch date , I have tagged 5 web pages as having “ Low Priority
If these 5 pages are not launch-worthy by 2 Oct , we will go ahead and launch both the sites , nevertheless
Thereafter , Shuklendu’s team will complete these 5 pages , during Oct
Of course , Shivanand and the students will ensure that the data required to be displayed in these 5 pages is being captured ( by the time of launch ) , so that , all the required data can be displayed , as each of these 5 pages gets ready later on
Despite this reduction in the Scope of Work , considerable and sustained effort will need to be put in during the next 3 weeks
With regards

Hcp

CC: Shivanand
I hope you emailed to Shuklendu , the database structure , as discussed yesterday

CC: Shuklendu
I would request Nitin / Rahul to quickly examine the database structure sent by Shivanand and send him their comments / suggestions today , itself


No comments:

Post a Comment