Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 3 September 2013

FW: Datamining Project


Shuklendu



FYI



Shivanand also called late last evening to say that he will email updated Status Report , today morning

In the meantime , can you let me know when Nitin plans to upload 16 lakh Candidate / Jobseeker records that Kailas sent 2 weeks back

Some 2 weeks back , you mentioned to me that you planned to talk to Kailas re cosmetic improvement of blogging site

Last week , Vishesh too pointed out that our blogging site looks “ Very Dull “ and does not capture the attention of a visitor , with entire canvas ( screen ) painted in single blue color

He felt , we need to vertically “ segregate “ the three vertical panels ( “ Sections “ on left  /  “ Blog Archives “ on right / “ Content “ in the middle ) , with very light “ Pastel “ shades and frames

I would appreciate if you can pass-on your ideas to Kailas – who can develop / show you ONE SAMPLE page in new design for your approval

hcp

From: Rohini Damahe [mailto:Rohini.Damahe@larsentoubro.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 9:28 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Datamining Project

Dear sir,

I will  let you know the exact status of the project on Thursday.

Thanks & Regards,
Rohini
Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com
This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment