Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Hello , long lost friend


Dear Dennyson 

It was wonderful to find your email Id from your email to Suniti
I did attempt to send you an email some 4/5 years ago but it bounced back . I must have wrong ID
We have a small group of ex-L&T HR executives who meet once in 2 months to exchange news and have dinner. It was started by Danait and being managed by Inder Sethi
Apart from me , following others are members of this group :
Danait / Gladys / Inder / Tiwari / Sanjay Karnik / Vivek Mehta / CM Srivastva / Cynthia Rodrigues / G K Apte / V Mahajan
Our youngest member , Gerard D’Cunha passed away last year , due to cancer
Amongst few expected to join is Kalyan Chakravarty
The next lunch meeting is scheduled on Sunday , 20 Oct , which I will be hosting . For a change , it will be organized in my office on Saki Vihar road , not too far from L&T factory
As far as I am concerned , I took an early retirement ( at 57 years ) from L&T and set up my own headhunting firm ( 3p Consultants )
This is our 24th year . I am out of day-to-day operations for over 12 years . My son Nirmit manages the show with a staff of about 40
We have small offices in Delhi and Pune
I am myself keeping busy developing our various web sites with outside help . Next month , I expect to launch 2 more web sites
I do continue to be a Member of the Managing Council of L&T Institute of Technology ( LTIT ) which , I was instrumental in setting up in 1982
My elder son , Vishesh runs a business of Pharma Machinery , representing a few European manufacturers . His office is in Marol , close to where we live
Vishesh has 2 daughters
Elder Anokhee did her post graduate in English ( York ) and Teaching ( Sheffield ) and is married to David Lingwood and settled in York ( UK )
Younger Aneree is doing her graduate ship in Psychology at York and  next year wants to continue with post – graduate in Clinical Psychology
My wife Bharati and I keep in good health
If you are ever planning to come to Mumbai , do let me know
Do write when you feel like
Regards,

h c parekh ( hcp )

hcp@RecruitGuru.com
www.hemenparekh.in
www.3pConsultants.co.in
www.StrategicHR.co.in



No comments:

Post a Comment