Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 25 September 2013

FW: Balance Compilation


Yes Sir,
I will try to complete and send it to shuklendu sir.

Regards,
Shivanand

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 24 September 2013 16:42
To: Shivanand Satose; s_satose41@yahoo.com
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Nitin Ruge
Subject: Balance Compilation

Shivanand
I refer to our telecom today
I would appreciate if you would email to Shuklendu / Nitin , the balance Connectivity Compilation , latest by tomorrow , as promised
hcp 
Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment