Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 September 2013

RE: Resume : Sales & Business Development Professional


Nirmit


I don’t know whether Kiran Duggaraju , used the services of any web site for developing his graphical resume or that he did it on his own , manually

There are quite a few web sites which would auto-generate such a graphical resume , based on the data submitted by a candidate

Our very own   www.CustomizeResume.com   would take just 6 seconds to re-draw Kiran’s resume graphically ,( some 8 / 9 graphs ) , once someone enters his resume details !

And it would even , calculate the “ Raw Score “ and the “ Percentile Score “ of his resume to figure out his exact “ Standing “ amongst his peers !

Then display these scores on the graphs ! ( main reason , our site is NOT popular ! )

Whosoever wants to volunteer for this project may first want to try out CustomizeResume before spending many hours to develop those graphs manually

He / she should first spend just 10 minutes at LIVE  DEMO

I am available to help over phone

hcp

From: Nirmit Parekh
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:47 PM
To: 3P Group Recruiters
Cc: Mekhola Ganguly; Hemen Parekh
Subject: FW: Resume : Sales & Business Development Professional

Mitali,

Thanks for sharing this interesting resume representation.

Anshika,

Can we improvise upon our current CIR format with ‘graphics’?  

Team,

Any volunteers for this interesting project?


Best Regards,

Nirmit
+91 9892477778

From: Mitali Banerjea
Sent: 11 September 2013 15:59
To: 3P Recruiters
Subject: FW: Resume : Sales & Business Development Professional

Please connect for any appropriate opportunity.


Please visit our new website: www.3pconsultants.co.in

Warm Regards,
Mitali Banerjea
+91-9867550820

From: Kiran duggaraju [mailto:kduggaraju@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 3:59 PM
To: Kiran Duggaraju
Subject: Resume : Sales & Business Development Professional

Dear Hiring Manager
I am writing to enquire whether you have any suitable position in your company / Client’s company for a top producing Sales & Business Development Professional. I enclose a copy of my CV for your deliberation.
I am actively looking out for a suitable position. I would appreciate your kind help in getting my resume in the hands of the appropriate hiring manager. 
I have been involved in sales and marketing for over 15 years.  My success has been driven by proven abilities in strategic planning, business model development, sales management, multi-channel distribution, marketing initiatives, organizational development and customer engagement. I have created and introduced Managed Services.  I have built dynamic, customer focused organizations. Please review the resume attached for greater detail.
I would appreciate an explorative conversation with you at your convenience. I will follow up with you soon to answer any immediate questions you may have. Should you have more immediate questions, do not hesitate to call me directly at +91 90117 70118

Resume Snapshot:
  • 15 Years Experience in , Auto Components, IT services ,Building Materials & Consumer Durables  Industries
  • Hands on experience in Channel Sales, Franchise development, & Corporate / Institutional / Industrial Sales.
  • Exposure to international clientele ( US & UK Markets)
  • Thorough Understanding of Manufacturing & Supply Chain Domain.
  • Well versed with the customisations & implementations of ERP & CRM Systems (SAP, Sales force, MsDynamics & Custom Built ERPs)
  • Reasonable understanding of IT Hardware & Software Systems

P.S:  
Current Location: Pune
Open to relocate to any part of the nation / abroad for a right kind of opportunity
Current CTC: 12 Lakh rupees per Annum
Expected CTC: Negotiable

Thanks & Regards
Kiran Duggaraju
+91 90117 70118 , +91 91584 33660

No comments:

Post a Comment