Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Take over


Rohan

I just now checked with Shuklendu re takeover and he confirmed that it is going OK.

However , in order to make-up for the two days that Alex could not attend last week due to his ill health, I request you once again to persuade him to allot extra time this week ( possibly over coming week-end, if he agrees ). I am sure Shuklendu can ask Hardik to come over this week-end.

regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment