Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 April 2011

RE: Clearance Process


Rohan

I will try on Monday and let you know

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: Rohan Daxini [mailto:rohan@kiprosh.com]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 10:04 AM
To: 'HCP'; 'H C Parekh'; hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: 'Shivani'
Subject: RE: Clearance Process

Can we please expedite this?

We are already bearing losses by hiring Abhijit for your needs. Within one month of hiring Abhijit you gave us short notice for termination.
This too against the contractual terms of 3 months notice period.
We had to also onboard Alex for the smooth HoTo and thus we had to pay him as well.

Thanks,
Rohan


From: Shivani [mailto:shivani@kiprosh.com]
Sent: 28 April 2011 15:57
To: 'HCP'; 'H C Parekh'; hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: 'Rohan Daxini'
Subject: RE: Clearance Process

Hello Uncle,

As now HOTO is complete and we have sent April month’s invoice on 25th April 2011, can you please clear pending payment ?

Thanks & Regards
Shivani


From: Shivani [mailto:shivani@kiprosh.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 2:41 PM
To: 'HCP'; 'H C Parekh'; 'hcp@recruitguru.com'
Cc: 'Rohan Daxini'
Subject: Clearance Process

Hello HCP Sir,

As we are mostly done with the KT process and nearing the HoTo, and so the contract termination, request you to please clear the finances on or before 30-APR-2011.
We will be sending the invoice latest by tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards
Shivani


No comments:

Post a Comment