Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 April 2011

FW: Poll Statistics - 3


hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 10:41 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Poll Statistics - 3

Poll  Statistics  --  3

In the 4 states where polls are under way [ April-may 2011 ], how many of the current MLAs are with ( Criminal Cases ) / ( Serious Criminal Cases ) ?

Here are findings :

Ø  Tamil Nadu……………………. (  77  )  /  (  25 )

Ø  Assam……………………………. (  7  )  /  ( 5 )

Ø  West Bengal…………………….(45   /  ( 30  )

Ø  Kerala…………………………….. ( 69 )  /  ( 18 )

How about a CrimePal Bill exclusively for MLAs ?

With regards

hemen  parekh


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth





No comments:

Post a Comment