Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Guidance


Abhi

We just released order for a new DELL server which will be delivered by next Tuesday. A 2KVA UPS will also get delivered by that time.

We expect to get dedicated 2 MB line tomorrow.

What softwares need to be installed on the server ?

From 1st of May, our website maintenance is being taken over by Mr. Shuklendu Baji ( Sentient Systems Pvt Ltd – Malad )

Shuklendu is a classmate of my son Vishesh ( BHU – 1983 )

Shuklendu’s contact details are : ( M ) 98210,93921   ( O ) 022-42,66,66,57   Email : shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net

I am giving to Shuklendu, your mobile no ( 0-88888,28670 ). He would like to speak to you in the evening.

regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment