Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Plan


Shuklendu

On “ Resume Blast “ page, the counter for “ Employers “ shows unchanged  41806 for last 3 / 4 weeks !

Apparently some process is not working. It is no point asking Rohan to look into this at this stage but Hardik should understand the concerned process and how it works so that he can attend to it later. This is a low priority item.

Sometime in the first week of May, I will visit your office when we can sit down and review balance bugs / improvements and then draw up a priority list.

It is now decided that Kailas would go to Reliance IDC on Tuesday [ 26 ] to take the full back up . This means, we may need your help on Wednesday to carry out the installation
 .
Regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment