Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 12 April 2011

I need your help


Dear Abhi

I need your help !

Here is my problem :

Ø  Reliance IDC are claiming from us some Rs.2.5 Lakhs for web-hosting services going back all the way upto year 2004 !

Ø  Starting Oct 2010, we received from them, bills for “ Excess “ traffic [ over and above our plan for 25 gb / month ] for nearly 1 lac rupees !

Ø  We noticed [ from log ] illegal / unauthorized traffic from some IP addresses in Canada and China. By blocking these IP, matter was brought under control last week but once again yesterday traffic recorded 4 gb in a single day – mostly from Chinese origin


Ø  Apparently, some Chinese sites are “ managing “ to use our server to send out emails

Ø  As a result, this morning, we disabled IMail server on www.CustomizeResume.com .Of course this means that the visitors to our site cannot use email-based services [ apply online/ resume blast / Be an Entrepreneur , etc ]

In light of all these problems, we have decided to move our web server [ for CustomizeResume ] to our own office on 29th April

We are expecting a dedicated 2 mb TATA broadband line to be installed / commissioned on next Monday.

We are also ordering a 3KVA / 30 min APC make UPS

My two in-house engineers who will execute this project are Shreyash and Kailas

I believe, hosting our website in house will require some special Firewall / Anti Spam soft wares. It is possible that you would know what these are and are in a position to advise Shreyash / Kailas

I would highly appreciate if you could guide them over phone [ Shreyash- 0-9920028222 / Kailas – 0-9920066989 ] or on 670,70 395

Thanking you in anticipation and with regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment