Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 20 April 2011

SiteOnMobile


Shuklendu

For SiteOnMobile website , my user Id/Email Id is = hcp@recruitguru.com  and Password = hemendra

After login, you may click on link “ Gallery “. You will see a lot of CUBES . Click on the Cube with “ Alert “. This will show you our Tasklet for JAM

If you have any technical questions, Revathi [ HP Labs ] would gladly help

regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment