Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 April 2011

RE: Your poem


Dear Jairam

I am glad that you liked the poem.
I understand the reason for not being able to publish.
My office is at 301,Hyde Park ( above LG showroom ) on Saki Vihar road, on way to powai. I am usually there from 9 am – 12 noon
Do drop in sometime
regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: JAIRAM MENON [mailto:jm-ccd@lth.ltindia.com]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 10:05 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: D MORADA; Lawrence Mohan; MARIANNE NAZARETH
Subject: Your poem

Dear HCP
It was a delight to go through your paean to Powai ! And although I have no credentials as a poetry critic, I think your verse had excellent metre.  
I am sorry, however, that we will not be able to publish the poem. Given the dynamic situation at our complex, lyrics describing a distant time may be seen to be somewhat anachronistic. 

We are very glad that we have loyal readers like you, and hope that Powai Pageant continues to inform and engage you.  

Thanks and  regards

Jairam


Jairam N. Menon
Joint General Manager
Corporate Communications
LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED
L&T House, Ballard Estate,
N. M. Marg, Mumbai 400 001, India
jm-ccd@Lth.Ltindia.com
Tel: 91-22-67525847 / 21
Fax: 91-22-67525796

It's all about imagineering

No comments:

Post a Comment