Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Shifting of Servers


Rohan

I refer to our telecom a little while back.

I have talked to Kailas / Shreyash and asked them to draw up a detailed plan for shifting of the web servers from Reliance to our office

The steps to be taken are :

Ø  Install / commission TATA 2mb dedicated line by 19th latest
Ø  By same time, install 3 KVA / 30 min APC UPS
Ø  By consulting Kaizen International ( and any other experts on the subject ), purchase and install , strong FireWall / Anti-Spam softwares
Ø  Immediately inform IndiaInternet re desired change in IP addresses, clearly telling them precisely when this should take place

In the meantime Kailas is trying to fix for me an appointment with some senior executive of Reliance IDC on next Monday to settle the issue of their claim of approx.Rs.2.5 Lakhs for their past bills going back to year 2004 ! Unless we settle / make payment, Reliance will not allow us to remove the servers from their premises.

To begin with, we will move out only one web server initially [ on 29th inst ], which caters to CustomizeResume and IndiaRecruiter.

If this works out well, we will move the second server [ 3p / Strategic HR ], by end of next month

I have given a target to Kailas / Shreyash to ensure that CustomizeResume website is once again up and running by 1st May

I would appreciate your guidance / help wherever you can

By a copy of this email, I am also requesting Shuklendu to help Kailas / Shreyash, wherever he can

hcp



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment