Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 4 April 2011

RE: Yes, You Can

Dear Mr Singh

I hope you received my reply sent 4/5 days back

How is your project proceeding ? Are you facing any problems ? Do keep me informed

regards

hemen parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  [ Res ]

hcparekh@RecruitGuru.com  [ Off ]

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

________________________________________
From: sri singh [mailto:sribsingh@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 7:53 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: RE: Yes, You Can

Sir,
How much we can charge for each forms ? Any advice on this?
Regards.
sribsingh


--- On Wed, 30/3/11, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: RE: Yes, You Can
To: "'sri singh'" <sribsingh@yahoo.co.in>
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com, shreyash@3pconsultants.co.in, kailas@3pconsultants.co.in
Date: Wednesday, 30 March, 2011, 8:26 AM
Dear Mr Singh

Thank you for writing. Somehow, I did not get your yesterday’s mail

I suggest first you spend some time studying “ Job Alert on Mobile - JAM “ page on our website. This will explain how the JAM works.

To be able to “ PULL / RECEIVE “ matching jobs on his mobile from our website, a person must “ Register “ on our website – which means, he has to upload his resume on our website first.

Now, if you have noticed, FORM B [ which you can download from our “ Be an Entrepreneur “ page ], contains all the information required for entering on our website at “ Jobseeker Register “ page.

After downloading, take a print-out of this form. Then make several Xerox copies.

Then , SELL  this Xerox copy to any graduate who is looking for a job. But don’t tell him anything about www.CustomizeResume.com ! This is important.

Ask the jobseeker to clearly / legibly fill-up this Form B and return to you. Of course, he should also give you his usual “ TEXT RESUME “ , using ,

      Email   or
      USB Pen Drive  or
      CD

Once you have received properly filled-in Form B along with “ TEXT RESUME “ of the jobseeker, enter / upload this data yourself  (  but without telling the candidate ), on our website [ at “ jobseeker Register “ page ].

Remember, uploading of the candidate’s TEXT RESUME is very important.

Our software “ matches “ this Text Resume with the job-advertisements on our website to “ prepare / list “ the matching jobs [ for that candidate ], at “ My Job Alerts “ page on our website. In fact, you can yourself “ see / verify “ by logging in as that person [ using his User Name / Password ].

You do this “ Data Entry “ without telling him “ what “ you are doing and “  where “ you are doing !  He is not concerned with that.

He will be happy when, from the next day , he can start “ Pulling “ job alerts on his mobile and start “ Applying “ directly from his OWN mobile.

For this, you will need to give him a Xerox copy of the FORM  A [ Jobseeker Instruction Sheet ],  which explains the SMS that the jobseeker will need to send from his OWN mobile [ the same mobile no which he has given in Form B

Of course, to do the Data Entry on our website, you, yourself will need a PC and a Internet connection. May be you have a cybercafé nearby.

 I hope I have answered all of your questions. But feel free to phone me on 91-022-670,70,360  in case you need any clarifications.

Remember, we are helping you to start your own business without any monetary expectations.

But, if you do succeed , do write to me. I will feel happy.

With regards

hemen  parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com



________________________________________
From: sri singh [mailto:sribsingh@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 4:32 PM
To: reply@recruitguru.com
Subject: Re: Yes, You Can


Dear Hemen Sir,
1.     I am retired army man and am interested in doing this business under your able guidance. But I have not understood the concept as such. After pasting the ad all around, how ma I going to earn the money.
2.     Do I need to register my RESUME or not ?
3.     How can I start the whole affair, kindly guide me !
4.     How much is one likely to earn from this business, I am not looking for a big gain? Yesterday also I had sent a small query but noone replied. Looking for your advise.
        Regards.
SB Singh
(Retd)
sribsingh


--- On Mon, 28/3/11, Hemen Parekh <hcp@indiarecruiter.net> wrote:

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@indiarecruiter.net>
Subject: Yes, You Can
To: sribsingh@yahoo.co.in
Date: Monday, 28 March, 2011, 9:02 AM
  Block reason: This message is above your Auto Block threshold | Approve sender | Approve domain



No comments:

Post a Comment