Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 13 April 2011

RE: Error on website


Terrence

I am just informed that your problem has been resolved.

Just try once again and let me know if you are still facing any problem


hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: terence fernandes [mailto:terencefernandes22@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 12:55 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Error on website


Respected Sir,

Below is a copy of error that i am getting while updating my resume on website

Kindly assist

REgards,
Terence Fernandes

 

Server Error in '/' Application.


Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->
 
<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.
<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->
 
<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>


No comments:

Post a Comment