Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 19 April 2011

FW: Keeping you informed


Shuklendu

Revathi”s mobile no is 0-98,44,13,54,39

You can phone her, introduce yourself and ask her

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: Team SiteonMobile [mailto:siteonmobile@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 11:10 AM
To: HCP
Subject: Re: Keeping you informed

Hello Hemanji,

Demo went every well. Thanks a lot for your support.

Thanks you  for keeping us  posted  on  your firms developments.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi
On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:25 AM, HCP <hcparekh@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Revathi

A few days back, you wrote saying Geetha is giving a demo in USA re; Job Alert on Mobile using Tasklet Technology.

I am curious to know how that went.

Another thing :

We are transferring maintenance of our website from Kiprosh [ Rohan ] to another party, Sentient [ Mr Shuklendu Baji ]

During the month of April , there will be “ Handover “ and “ Takeover “, with Rohan still remaining responsible

From 1st May , Shuklendu will totally takeover

Shuklendu’s mobile no is : 0-9821093921 and landline is 022-4266,6657

The full name of the company is

Sentient Systems Private Ltd

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth




No comments:

Post a Comment