Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 October 2010

WebScape


Dear Kate Russel

I wrote to you on March 15, 2005 re my website  www.World-Wide-Jobs.com  ( closed since then ).

Thereafter, I also launched – and closed down -



But you may want to take a look at my latest creation ( at age of 77, this could be my last ),


Thru this website, my goal is to deliver job-related info to some 600 million Indians living in remote regions of India where there is no more than ONE internet connection in the entire town / village ( a Cybercafé ).

But these 600 million Indians do own a mobile !

Unfortunately these are low-end ( $ 20 ), non-GPRS connected mobiles. These mobiles cannot normally access a webpage.

That is where HP Labs-India came forward and helped us with their newly developed “ Tasklet “ technology. ( see their site, www.SiteOnMobile.com ).

“ Tasklet “ will enable millions of  non-internet connected Indians to view their “ My Job Alerts “ page thru their non-GPRS mobile handsets !

Job Alerts on Mobile “ will provide them with a “ level playing field “ vis-à-vis their city-cousins in the matter of jobs.

I believe, 38 million young Indian graduates ( growing at the rate of 3.5 million / year ), registered with 900+ State Employment Exchanges will welcome  JAM.

With regards

hemen  Parekh


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth












No comments:

Post a Comment