Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 22 October 2010

One97 Mobility Fund ( OMF )


Mr. Vijay Shekhar Sharma
Chairman & MD
One97 Communications Ltd.


Dear Mr. Sharma

                                             Job  Alert  on  Mobile --  JAM

Entrepreneur magazine ( July 2010 ) reported about One97 Mobility Fund ( OMF ). It goes on to say :

“ The fund plans to support companies that are focused on serving the Indian market and leverage mobile as a key delivery medium for customers and enterprises.”

On your own website, I also read about your messaging application – “ Dakia “ – “ a rural VAS platform which can be used for information and knowledge sharing.”

With the help of  Tasklet technology  developed by HP Labs-India ( www.SiteOnMobile.com ), about 2 weeks back we launched Job Alert on Mobile – JAM , thru our website

                                                                              www.CustomizeResume.com

I believe this application will provide a level-playing field to millions of jobseekers located in remote / rural regions of India , where there is very poor internet penetration.

As far as job-related information is concerned, these millions are currently, “ non-consumers “.

Thru Tasklet technology, some 600 million mobile-owners of low-end / non-GPRS handsets, will be able to view their “ My Job Alert “ page and even apply for jobs directly from their mobiles !

I request you to visit


Then, if you think we qualify for support from OMF, please do phone me on ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08    ( O ) 91-22-670,70,360

With regards

hemen  parekh ( Mumbai )



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment