Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 16 October 2010

Remembering You after 5 years


Dear Mr.Kell

In March 2005, we exchanged a few emails.

At that time you made some very useful suggestions re my newly launched website, www.World-Wide-Jobs.com  ( closed since then ).

I kept those suggestions in mind while launching my new website ( www.CustomizeResume.com ), about a year back. Of course, I may have made some new mistakes !

But my commitment to take job-related info to millions of jobseekers living in remote parts of India, remains.

Whereas, in March 2005, there were only 40 million mobile subscribers in India ( and growing at 2 million per month ), today there are over 670 million mobile subscribers and that figure is growing at 15 million per month !

Of these, 600 millions have neither an internet connection nor a GPRS enabled mobile.

But thru use of “ Tasklet “ technology developed by HP Labs-India ( www.SiteOnMobile.com ), I hope to be able to deliver  job-alerts  to these millions.

I welcome your valuable comments

hemen  parekh


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment