Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 October 2010

JAM


Dear  Revathi

Good Morning !

It seems problem with Mumbai SMS gateway persists.

I sent jam alert sms this morning at 7:30 but no reply.

Last evening, I did receive reply against” jam alert” when it was sent on 5667771. But when I sent “jam detail “on 9756510001, there was no reply.

I do hope your service provider manages to solve the problem this morning.

Even if he does, I believe you should immediately tie-up with one or two alternate suppliers. If jobseekers are made to wait for more than a minute ( to get replies ), then they will, most probably, never return ! Whereas, JAM is not a “ mission-critical “ application, we have only ONE chance to make a “ first good impression “ !

As far as availability of JAM to jobseekers in other countries is concerned, you mentioned that you already have “ International API “ for USA and UK. I would highly appreciate if you can configure JAM for USA / UK at your earliest.

This can be followed-up by obtaining APIs for Canada / Australia / New Zealand / Gulf Countries where there is a sizable population of Indian Professionals- many of whom are now keen to return to India. It appears that due to their economies in bad shape, job opportunities in these countries are drying up.

If Mumbai Gateway problem gets resolved this morning, we propose to start promotional SMS blast to 460,000 candidates today evening , using the services of SMSCountry.

I appreciate your unwavering attention to our joint mission to make job-related info available to millions of low-end mobile owners in remote parts of India.

With regards

hemen  parekh

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment