Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 October 2010

Job Alert on Mobile -- JAM


Dear Bindhu

Early last month, you phoned re: termination of Agreement between

Ø   Reliance Communication Infra. Ltd  ( RCIL ), and
Ø   RecruitGuru

This was entered between us on 12th May 2006, re: delivery of our Value Added Service ( VAS ),

           “ Job Alert on MobileJAM

Using RCIL SMS gateway [ short code # 258 ].

During our telecom, I mentioned that we are about to re-launch JAM thru our new website

                        www.CustomizeResume.com

We did this on Oct. 06, 2010

New JAM service can be accessed even from a low-end non-GPRS connected phones, despite the fact that a candidate actually views “ My Job Alert “ page on our website !

I believe Reliance Communications has over 115 million mobile subscribers, many of them having low-end CDMA sets and living in remote corners of India where there is hardly any internet penetration.

As a result of virtual absence of internet connection, these subscribers have no access to millions of jobs posted on job-sites.

With the launch of JAM, now they can, not only “ access “ jobs from their low-end non-GPRS mobiles but they can even “ Apply “ from their mobiles !

If only they can come to know about our FREE  service, your 115 million subscribers could generate some 500 million SMS everyday !

I believe JAM holds the promise of raising ARPU from Rs.74 to Rs.100 !

Can I have an opportunity to come over and explain in person ?

With regards

hemen  parekh


Ph: ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth       



No comments:

Post a Comment