Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 October 2010

I need your help


Dear Colleagues,

Ø  I hope you are aware of Job Alert On Mobile – JAM feature on our website.
Ø  To promote this feature amongst jobseekers, we will send out a SMS to some 10000 candidates starting 10 am today. Over the next few days, we will send this SMS to some 4.6 lakh candidates.
Ø  For this bulk SMS, we will use the service of
                                SMS Country India Pvt. Ltd
Ø  I need your help to promote JAM. It will take less than 15 minutes at the most.

Here is how:

1>         Around 10:30 am today, from your mobile send SMS
jam<space>alert        to     9756510001

2>         You should get a reply in 2 minutes. Forward this reply to anyone amongst your friends / acquaintances (but certainly not to any Senior Executives, who you have come to know professionally). Request him / her to forward this SMS, in turn, to his / her friends / acquaintances.

Can we possibly start a chain-reaction?
Can we start a “buzz” about JAM?
This can happen only if the person, to whom you forward the reply with a request to push it further, will do so because this request came from “you”. This may require a follow-up phone call to ascertain.
Ø  It is possible that the person you forward your reply may phone-up to inquire what is JAM all about. Do, therefore, spend 5 minutes reading the JAM Page. In case of doubt, please feel free to ask Alex / Priya.


With Regards,
HCP

P.S:
In your moments of boredom-but without compromising your current responsibilities – What can YOU do personally to promote JAM? I would like to hear. (Don’t ask for a budget!)


No comments:

Post a Comment