Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 8 October 2010

Thank You


Dear Revathi

Many thanks for solving all the problems related to JAM tasklet.

Please also convey my thanks to all of your colleagues who worked passionately to bring JAM to this stage.

We plan to start our promo email campaign today. We hope to be able to reach-out to some 300,000 jobseekers ( who have sent their resumes to us over the last 20 years ), in the next 20 days.

I also plan to reach out to mobile-owners in approx. 50 smaller towns by utilizing the services of Bulk SMS service providers such as NetCore and SmsCountry.

Our goal will remain to enable these low-end mobile-owners to “ Experience “ internet thru their mobiles.

A program last evening on NDTV Profit said that nearly 73 % of all internet users in India use it to access “ job-related “ information.

With your continued support, I believe , we should be able to “ deliver “ job-related info to jobseekers in the farthest corners of India.

Thanking you – and your wonderful team, once again

With regards

hemen  parekh

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment