Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 23 October 2010

FW: Times Jobs-Proposal.


CMT

Let us discuss

hcp


From: sharad kumar [mailto:sharad.kumar@timesgroup.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:44 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Times Jobs-Proposal.

Dear Hemant,

Greetings from TimesJobs.com.

It was indeed Pleasure talking to you.

I am hereby sending you the Proposal for your required Services.

TimesJobs.com is backed by largest media house in the country, so I would invite you to associate with the same.

Kindly find the attachment and let me know.

Rates Mentioned in the Proposal are negotiable to limit.

Waiting to meet you to take things forward.

Thanks and Regards,

Sharad Kumar.
Account Manager - Timesjobs.com
Times Business Solutions Ltd, Times of India Group,
B-301, Business Square, Solitaire Corporate Park
Andheri - East, Mumbai – 400093.
Mobile: +91 9930526986.
Office:  +91 22 39807574.

Disclaimer :-
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be 
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. If you are 
not an intended recipient, please delete the message and any attachments and 
notify the sender of misdelivery. Any use or disclosure of the contents of either is 
unauthorised and may be unlawful. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest 
extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this message are those of the 
individual sender, except where the sender states them, with requisite authority, to 
be those of the specific TIMES GROUP company.


No comments:

Post a Comment