Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Classified Advt


Job Alert on Mobile  -  JAM

Using Tasklet technology developed by HP Labs India, www.CustomizeResume.com enables jobseekers to view WebPages and Apply for jobs directly from low end non-GPRS mobiles. This innovation will provide a level-playing field to jobseekers in remote areas of India without internet access.

Hemen Parekh, Director – RecruitGuru announced the launch of  Job Alert on Mobile [ JAM ] application on its website


Explaining the unique features of JAM, he said :

Ø    Not only can a candidate view " My Job Alert " web-page on his mobile, but he can even " Apply " for any job, directly from his mobile.

Ø    " My Job Alert " page can be viewed using a low-end handset, even if it is not GPRS enabled.

Ø    This technology, developed by HP Labs – India, will provide their very first " internet experience " to some 600 million mobile-owning Indians, living in 600,000 villages and small  towns of India, where there is very negligible internet penetration, but where mobile population is growing at the rate of 15 million per month !

Ø    For the first time, millions of young jobseekers living in remote regions of India will get, on their $ 20 handsets, a " level-playing field " vis-à-vis their city cousins, in the matter of accessing job related information.

Ø    For over 38 million young Indians registered with 900+ State Employment Exchanges, JAM will bring into their lives, a " ray of hope " ! All the State Employment Exchanges, put together, could find jobs for only 300,000 persons in 2009 ! Their 126 years wait will get over.

Ø    JAM service is offered absolutely free to jobseekers.







No comments:

Post a Comment