Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 11 October 2010

Customized Resumes


Dear Sir / Madam

                             Customized Resumes

A few days back, I came across a brief write-up ( at “ Virtual “ ) in DNA re :

                            www.EasyJob.net

You write :

“ What makes this site unique is that it has different resume formats for different jobseekers, depending upon their choice of profession…………The site is also extremely helpful to cross-check your resume “.

I have looked up the site and it is indeed helpful.

You may, however, want to share with your readers, some jobseeker-friendly features of my own website

                          www.CustomizeResume.com

Briefly,

Ø      It converts ( online / automatically / instantly ) any text resume into 8 anytical graphs

Ø      By “ reshuffling “ the “ positions “ of these graphs within the resume, a jobseeker can create 40,320 unique versions of his / her resume

Ø      Any 3 versions can be “ saved “ and used at will, to Apply Online against different jobs

Ø      A jobseeker can blast his / her resume to some 39,000 Corporate / Recruitment Agencies around the World

Ø      A jobseeker can receive daily / weekly job-alert emails for matching jobs

Ø      A jobseeker can even pull these matching job-alerts from his / her mobile

and

         even “ Apply Online ” directly from mobile ( even a     low-end / non-GPRS connected handset )

Ø      A jobseeker can download  “ Resume  Rater “ and rate his / her own resume – then compare with the “ Rating Scores “ of friends !

Ø      All of our services are absolutely FREE.

I regret I could not make my email “ short “ as desired.

If there are any questions, feel free to phone me on ( M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08  or ( Off ) 022- 670,70,360

With regards

hemen  parekh

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth






No comments:

Post a Comment