Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Innovation for 38 million jobseekers


Dear Pankaj Pachauri

Most evenings I watch your program on NDTV Profit.Thru this program, I believe, you are creating an awareness about major issues facing our country.
One of the issues that you recently touched upon was jobs.You mentioned that some 73 % of internet users use it to access job-related info.
But you also commented upon very poor penetration of internet in small towns.
This implies that millions of young - and quite often , qualified- Indians have no access to job-sites ! Just no info on lakhs of jobs available.

They suffer from a lack of " level playing field " vis-a-vis their city-cousins when it comes to job-related info.

But, I believe, I have attempted to solve this problem thru a service called " Job Alert on Mobile - JAM " on our website www.CustomizeResume.com

I request you to spare a few minutes of your time to visit my website.

Feel free to phone me (M) 98,67,55,08,08 / 022-670,70,360

If desired, I will be happy to come over and explain in person.

with regards

hemen  parekh

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment