Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 July 2009

YOU DON'T NEED RESUMES !


Dear Recruiter,

You  Don't  Need  Resumes  !

Most likely, you have thousands of resumes lying on your hard-disk, downloaded over the years from a no. of job-portals.

So, you don't need any more resumes !

What you need is a offline "  Resume  Search  Tool  ",which will

Ø  Arrange these those resumes " Function / Skill " wise

Ø  Rate  / Score and then re-arrange these resumes in
descending order of " Relevance " ( best at the TOP )


This is why 12,000 + Recruiters have downloaded  (- absolutely  FREE  ),


Then "rated " more than  6  MILLION  resumes  lying on their hard-disks.

Any wonder Search-Engines rank our software as follows ?


Search Term  =  Resume Rater

[  Results as on   June 29,2009  ]

Search Engine
Our Site Rank
Total Results
Google
1
43.6   MILLION
Yahoo
1
1.2     MILLION
Bing (MSN)
1
15.1   MILLION
AOL
2
27.0   MILLION
Rediff
1
15     MILLION
Sify
1
21.6   MILLION
Indiatimes
1
23.4   MILLION
Alta Vista
1
399,000

Give yourself a break  !

Download  "  Resume  Rater  "

You don't need to download any more resumes.

Just locate the best ones already present on your hard-disk !

With regards

Hemen  Parekh
Ph: 91-22-670,70,360 /372



No comments:

Post a Comment