Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 July 2009

CASE OF THE MISSING KEYWORDS !


Dear  Recruiter

Case  of  Missing  Keywords !



What are this candidate's  " Areas of  weakness " ?

That is the question going thru your mind when a candidate is sitting in front of you.

Obviously, his print resume which you are holding in your hand, is stuffed with only those " Keywords " which reflect his " Areas of Strength ".

Whereas , you are looking for those keywords which you expected to be " present " in his resume- but are " missing ".

And you wanted to ask many questions in respect of those "missing" keywords !

What I am saying will make sense if you,

Ø   first click on  I I T – Tour

Ø   next click on  PEN  61177

Ø   then click on tab " KarmaScope "


Thereafter, you will never accept / read a plain text resume.

You will ask the candidates for their  " Profiles ",where those keywords which you are looking for are listed under " Areas of Weakness "- and clicking on any keyword pops-up an interview question !




With regards

Hemen parekh
Ph: 91-22-670,70,360 / 372

Click here to Unsubscribe.



No comments:

Post a Comment