Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 21 July 2009

THANK YOU RAJENDRA GHAG !


Dear  Recruiter

Thank  You  Rajendra  Ghag

This is to publicly thank Rajendra Ghag for contributing an
 Interview Question  at


Recruiters can copy / paste this question into their own private database of  Interview Questions  from


No one will know. )

And they can make all those  “ private “ questions “ public “ by pasting these at


Everyone will know. )

Afterall, Rajendra is asking all of us :

“ What in your opinion is most important attribute in an associate : a perfectionist or a team player ? “

Obviously, team-playersShare Their  Knowledge

with regards


hemen parekh
Ph: 91-22-670,70,360 / 372


No comments:

Post a Comment