Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Nice to hear from you


Dear  Ketan

It was indeed happy to hear from you after a long time.

I often wondered where you were and what you may be doing.Let us keep in touch henceforth.

I had a bypass operation in early 2005 but otherwise I am keeping in good health. All of my family members are also fine.

I attend office 9am to 1 pm and rest in the afternoon

I pulled out of day-to-day operations of 3P Consultants some 8 years back.Nirmit is managing the show all on his own

For the last 4 years, I am focused on developing / growing my website www.IndiaRecruiter.net.

It is a very different and unique site in many ways. Although a job-portal, it is more in the nature of a Recruitment Process Platform.

I would appreciate if you could spread word about my site amongst your colleagues ( who may want to submit their resumes as IT- Professionals ).

We have a feature whereby a candidate ( having submitted his resume online), can  Blast Resume  to over 18,000 Corporate Employers- in India and Abroad. This service is absolutely FREE.

I now look forward to your return to India.

With regards

Hemen Parekh


Ph ( O ) 91-22-670,70,360
     ( R )          2920,6715
     ( M  )  98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment