Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 20 July 2009

A RESPONSIVE EMPLOYER ?


Dear  Recruiter

Responsive  Employer  ?



With economic downturn

Ø    Vacancies are going down

Ø    Desperate  " jobless "  number is going up

Ø    Unsolicited resumes are flooding your mailbox

It is almost impossible to " acknowledge " all those unsolicited resumes.

Even when you know that your " acknowledgement " will be the best " public relations " exercise that your company can ever undertake.

Acknowledging resumes is a simple act to

Ø    show that you " care / respect "

Ø    build your " Corporate  Image "

Ø    discharge your " Corporate Social Responsibility "

Ø    create millions of committed " Brand  Ambassadors "

All of this is only







With regards

Hemen Parekh
Ph: 91-22-670,70,360 / 372

Click to  Unsubscribe.




No comments:

Post a Comment