Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 8 July 2009

JOB - DESCRIPTION GENOME


Dear Recruiter,
Job-Description Genome

On how many occasions ( for how many reasons ), do you need to write a job description ?

I could list only  8 reasons  at


I also listed 3 advantages.

What I did not mention is that any job-description which you will find at   Compose Job Descriptions,   carries an exhaustive paragraph on each of the following  “ Genes “ :

Ø  Task
Ø  Work Context
Ø  Tools & Technology
Ø  Job Zone
Ø  Knowledge
Ø  Interests
Ø  Skills
Ø  Work Styles
Ø  Abilities
Ø  Work Values
Ø  Work Activities
Ø  Related Occupations



To fetch thousands of Job-Descriptions, all you need is:

Visit   Compose  Job  Description – then go to,

Step 2: Enter Job Title / Designation

And you don’t even need to Register / Login!

Just fetch and download (-absolutely FREE), the entire







With Regards,

Hemen Parekh
Ph: 91-22-670,70,360 / 372

Click to unsubscribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment