Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 20 July 2009

Human Resources Management - The Six Sigma Way


Dear  Mr. Desai

I read, with considerable interest, your above-mentioned article in

HRD  News  Letter  / July  2009

In the end, you say,

“ HR can gain substantially from Six Sigma .But it will benefit if  HR professionals have the right skills and knowledge and are able to show business the value they can add by using these transformational tools in areas which are considered wooly mushy .”

I hope, your message gets across entire HR professionals community.

It may interest you to know that we have employed the  Six Sigma principle  in the area of  search / selection of the right candidates  at


At  www.IndiaRecruiter.net, we are a strong believer in the use of  “  Personal  Analytics “, which is a  “ Business  Intelligence  “ tool for Human Resources.

If you like what you see on our website, please do record your views at




With regards

Hemen Parekh

Ph: 91-22-670,70,360


No comments:

Post a Comment