Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 22 July 2009

RE: Nice to hear from you


Dear  Ketan

Thank you for your mail which I have forwarded to Nirmit. Whenever you get time, talk to him on 91-22-670,70,303.

I don’t think searching for a job in India while you are still in Muscat is feasible. Once you are here Nirmit will guide you.

With regards

Hemenmama


From: Ketan Sayta [mailto:saytake@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 4:47 PM
To: India Recruiter
Subject: Re: Nice to hear from you

Dear Hemen Mama,

Nice to hear from you. Hope you are well now. You presence and blessing to 3P is enough for Nimit to drive it to next level.
You always come with big vision and I am sure www.IndiaRecruiter.net would be big too. I would surely pass words in my circle.
I have settled down in Pune since I return from US in 2000. Had a wonderful expereince in Satyam. Have grown very fast in last 5 years. At the time of Satyam fiasco, I was heading SAP Practice of size 1500 associates However, due to current situation, I moved to a project and working from Muscat. Looking for a change. I am very keen to become CIO of a non-IT company as I have excellent SAP expereinces and I am certified Six Sigma Black Belt. I can do duel role of CIO  (Cheif Information and Improvment Officer). In case if you know any company in India (Pune/Mumbai is choice but still open for other location) looking for such profile then let me know.

I have never approached market and hence not sure how to sell m yself through Executive farms. Please guide me on the same too.

Will see you soon in mumbai.

Regards,

Ketan


On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 8:37 AM, India Recruiter <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear  Ketan

It was indeed happy to hear from you after a long time.

I often wondered where you were and what you may be doing.Let us keep in touch henceforth.

I had a bypass operation in early 2005 but otherwise I am keeping in good health. All of my family members are also fine.

I attend office 9am to 1 pm and rest in the afternoon

I pulled out of day-to-day operations of 3P Consultants some 8 years back.Nirmit is managing the show all on his own

For the last 4 years, I am focused on developing / growing my website wwwIndiaRecruiter.net.

It is a very different and unique site in many ways. Although a job-portal, it is more in the nature of a Recruitment Process Platform.

I would appreciate if you could spread word about my site amongst your colleagues ( who may want to submit their resumes as IT- Professionals ).

We have a feature whereby a candidate ( having submitted his resume online), can  Blast Resume  to over 18,000 Corporate Employers- in India and Abroad. This service is absolutely FREE.

I now look forward to your return to India.

With regards

Hemen Parekh

hcp@GlobalRecruiter.net

Ph ( O ) 91-22-670,70,360
     ( R )          2920,6715
     ( M  )  98,67,55,08,08




No comments:

Post a Comment