Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 July 2009

SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE


Dear  Recruiter,




On this page, I have listed 3 reasons why you should Share Your Knowledge with the rest of the HR Community ( your co-professionals )

But it seems, leading search-engines consider these 3 reasons extremely " Relevant ". Why else would they rate us as follows?


Search results as on 12 July,2009 ( Entire Web )
Search Engine
Total Results
Yahoo
1
399,000,000
Bing (MSN)
12
100,000,000
Google
41
112,000,000



I invite you to be the 9th person from the community of HR Professionals to contribute to


And when you contribute even ONE interview question, your name will instantly appear at 


- along with the question you contributed ! ( feel free to copy / paste all )


With regards

Hemen Parekh

Ph: 91-22-670,70,360 / 372

Click here to Unsubscribe.

PS:

With so many talented Recruiters, we can gift to the World
     
             Wikipedia of Interview Questions


No comments:

Post a Comment