Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 10 July 2009

OPEN LETTER TO SUSHIL KUMAR SHINDE


Dear  Shri  Sushil Kumar  Shinde

C F L  Lamps

I am not suggesting that you stop investing thousands of crores of Rupees in putting-up new power plants.

I am suggesting that simultaneously, you subsidize / patronize  C F L lamps – to ensure long term economy / ecology benefits.

Without your “ present and clear “ persuasion, consumers are unlikely to voluntarily switchover to this Future of Light

This is no different from Recruiters switching over to  Profiles ( downloaded  FREE) using


Then persuading jobseekers to switchover to Profiles.

Of course, for some time to come , they will have to continue using plain text resumes ( - the old-fashioned , energy-sapping light bulbs ! ).

But, 1142 Recruiters have realized that Profiles are the  “Future of  Resumes “.




With regards

Hemen Parekh
Ph: 91-22-670,70,360 / 372


Click here to unsubscribe.



No comments:

Post a Comment