Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 4 July 2009

RE: RECRUITMENT PROCESS FLOWCHART


Dear  Emmanuel

Thank you for your encouraging words re my emails to promote www.IndiaRecruiter.net

You may want to look-up some of the older mails at  REACHING  OUT.

At the age of 76, I keep reminding myself of the famous line of Robert Frost:

“ Woods are lovely, dark and deep
But I have promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep:

With regards

hemen


From: Emmanuel Gosula [mailto:egosula@allianceglobalservices.com]
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 12:49 PM
To: HCP
Subject: RE: RECRUITMENT PROCESS FLOWCHART

Mr. Hemen – I really liked your promotional strategies!!! Great going….All the best.


Thanks & Regards, 
Emmanuel Gosula
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emmanuel Gosula                            +91 40 39111700 (Main)
Assistant Manager                            +91 40 39111813 (Direct)
Alliance Global Services                     +91 40 39111777 (Fax)
North Wing, 1st Floor,                         +91 9885029214 (Mobile)
JVP,
Hitec City, Madhapur                  +1 866 426 2809 Ext 509 (US Toll Free)
Hyderabad
URL - www.allianceglobalservices.com 
Alliance….RIGHTWARE RIGHTNOW
-------------------------
•           We act transparently
•           We value diversity of opinion, culture and talents
•           We demand the highest ethical and professional standards of  ourselves and our colleagues
-------------------------
Disclaimer The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.If you are not an intended recipient of this email you must not copy, distribute or take any further action in reliance on it. You should delete it and notify the sender immediately. 


From: HCP [mailto:hcp@globalrecruiter.net]
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 10:03 AM
To: HCP
Subject: RECRUITMENT PROCESS FLOWCHART

Dear Recruiter,

Recruitment Process Flowchart

If you were to type


In the search bar of any Search – Engine, which website would you find at the TOP of the search results ?

Sorry, no prize for an accurate guess !

Here is why :

[ Results as on June 30, 2009 ]
Search Engine
Our Site Rank
Total Results
Google
1
49,000
Yahoo
1
580,000
Bing (MSN)
2
95,600
Alta Vista
15
592,000
AOL
3
40,300
Rediff
2
92,100
Sify
1
46,800
Indiatimes
1
34,700


As per Google Web Analytics,  96.77%  of “ Keywords based visits ” to www.indiarecruiter.net , resulted from visitors typing


For sheer fun, type any combination of these three keywords !





With regards

Hemen Hemen Parekh
Ph: 91-22-670, 70,360 /372

Click to Unsubscribe.




No comments:

Post a Comment