Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 2 July 2009

RE: Join my network on LinkedIn


Dear  Yogendra
Many thanks for remembering and inviting me to join your network on LinkedIn, which I have done.
Feel free to phone me at office ( 022-670,70,360 ) between 9am-1pm. Thereafter you can reach me on my mobile 98,67,55,08,08
After retiring from L&T in 1990, I set-up 3P CONSULTANTS, which is now managed by my son Nirmit. For last few years, I am myself busy developing a job-portal www.IndiaRecruiter.net
Do visit my website,especially TIME  TRAVEL
With regards
Hemen parekh


From: messages-noreply@bounce.linkedin.com [mailto:messages-noreply@bounce.linkedin.com] On Behalf Of Yogendra Velankar (LinkedIn Invitations)
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 9:34 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Join my network on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Yogendra Velankar has indicated you are a Colleague at Larsen & Toubro Limited:

Hi HCP,

I was in L&T Madh and powai as well. Later I joined Patni and now in Teradata.

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

In my past I was quite engaged in assessment, recreuitment and competency development activity. Probably in future also will like to keep in that kind of work.


- Yogendra Velankar

View invitation from Yogendra Velankar

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH YOGENDRA VELANKAR BE A GOOD IDEA?
Yogendra Velankar's connections could be useful to you
After accepting Yogendra Velankar's invitation, check Yogendra Velankar's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.


© 2009, LinkedIn Corporation


No comments:

Post a Comment