Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 22 July 2009

PLUG & PLAY


Dear  Recruiter

Plug  &  Play

Whether in an appliance or in an application , Plug & Play denotes “ simplicity  of  use “. You should be able to  get going “ under one minute.”

On  our website , you can

>   Register ( Free ) in about one minute ( Plug )

>   Download Resumes (also Free) in another minute (Play)

But if you wish to explore our entire range of services, click



with regards

hemen parekh
Ph: 91-22-670,70,360 / 372



Click to unsubscribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment