Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 8 June 2024

User Interface

 Divyendra ,

 

Attached find a tentative U / I for  www.My-Teacher.in  . 

 

We booked this separate URL and confined U / I , to only 2 pages , so that , on the second page , your team should get around 50 % of the mobile screen area for animation . This would provide your team with much more space to play around with

 

Once you send to me details of your bank account , on Monday itself, I will try to transfer the advance . I will also take a print out of my Purchase Order and mail it to your postal address ( pl send )

 

I am glad that your team will try its best to meet the launch target of 27th June

 

Regards,

 

hemen


No comments:

Post a Comment