Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 10 June 2024

A Poor Cousin of Animation ?

 Kishan

 

If CPU is a poor cousin of GPU , then can we say , “ Fade in / Fade out of Images “ , is a poor cousin of Animation ?

 

Now that we have ditched the idea of animation , can we try to introduce some simple “ Fade in / Fade out “ on page 2 ( Work Page ) of U / I of  www.My-Teacher.in ?

 

On the Landing page , I do not see any scope of such a feature but on Work Page I request you to consider the following :

 

SCENE No 1 :

 

The screen consists of the 3 OPTIONS in the top half

 

As soon as a student has chosen one of these options, the question TEXT appears in the QUESTION BOX

 

As soon as the student clicks the SUBMIT button,  a student photo appears and a student hand / finger, “ appears “ to be clicking the SUBMIT button

 

Simultaneously , a voice rings out , reading that question

 

 

SCENE No 2 :

 

A few seconds later , the text appears in the ANSWER BOX

 

At that time a photo of the teacher appears , with a stick in her hand pointing to the answer in the answer box

 

May be that “ Answer Box “ appears in the photo as the class-room BLACK-BOARD !

 

Simultaneously , teacher’s voice reads aloud the answer ( of course in the language chosen on the landing page )

 

NOTE :

 

In my Virtual Avatar , we had made a provision for selecting another language, half way into the process ( jumping from one to another )

 

We do NOT need this feature in  www.My-Teacher.in  . You may consider providing a button “ Change Language “ , clicking which would take the user to the landing page, where she would need to select any other language from the DROP LIST . In this case, user need not , select “ Standard / Subject / Chapter “ , all over again. But of course, if she wants , she can , before clicking “ Continue on Next page “

 

This will simplify matters

 

Let me know if all of this is possible

 

By end of this week , Sanjivani would have completed downloading of ALL pages of ALL text-books ( Std 1st till Std 12th ) and Sandeep would have uploaded ALL these pages ( approx.. 10,000 ) onto personal.ai ( which just introduced a QnA feature – as per notification sent to you 2 days ago )

 

Regards,

 

Hcp

 

 

Manish :

 

Have you tried anything like this before ? and if so , could you provide some examples ?

No comments:

Post a Comment