Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 4 June 2024

DRAFT PURCHASE ORDER ON DIVYENDRA

 Kishan ,

 

 

Pl take a look at the following “ Draft “ of a Purchase Order that I have prepared

 

Please take a look and let me have changes if any , that you want me to incorporate therein

 

Regards,

 

Hemen uncle

 

 

 

 

Draft of a Purchase Order on TheIndianDeepFakers.com

 

====================\

 

Mr Divyendra Singh Jadoun

 

CEO – Founder , TheIndianDeepFakers.com

 

 

 

 

Dear Divyendra ,

 

Subject Creation of an Animation on my websitewww.HemenParekh.ai

 

 

Further to our several recent communications ( Phone – WhatsAPP – E Mail ), I am happy to release following formal purchase order :

 

DELIVERABLE :

 

Ø On my website, you will create an animation, consisting of two faces ( facing each other / turning ). The proposed User Interface is already sent to you vide my email dt 31st May 2024

 

Ø This anime will occupy about 25 % of the website real estate , at the bottom of a Mobile screen

 

 

Ø One face ( my photo ) will represent a teacher and the second face ( a photo to be selected by you ), will represent a male student ( of about 15 years old )

 

Ø You will attempt to generate a “ School class-room ambience “ in the visual, with appropriate background

 

 

Ø The “ student face “ will ask a question ( whose text will be appearing in the Question Box of the U / I ), and the “ teacher face “ will answer that question ( whose text will be appearing in the Answer Box of the U / I )

 

Ø This “ dialogue “ will need to take place in the language selected by the visitor / user , from among 20 + Indian languages . This must appear as a “ real time “ conversation between the two faces

 

 

Ø Teacher face ( represented by my photo ), will need to answer in my ORIGINAL voice, generated by your “ voice-cloning “ software and the spoken words would need to be perfectly SYNCED with the movement of my lips in my photo. For the “ student face “, you will select appropriate male voice having an “ Indian “ accent

 

Ø The student face too will need perfect lip-sync with its own speech

 

 

Ø Both the faces should be able to display muscle-movements, representing emotions such as “ Surprise – Questioning – Frustration – Disappointment – Elation – Anger etc “ , depending upon the “ intonations “ present in the speeches

 

Ø To create a realistic “ Conversation Effect “ , please utilize a slight latency as follows :

 

 

#  As soon as the SUBMIT button gets clicked, the Student image will raise hand and speak ,

 

   “  Sir , I have a question “

 

#  The Teacher image will say > “ Yes Kishan , what is it ? “

 

 

Immediately thereafter , the Student face “ speaks “ the question , followed by the Teacher face “ speaks “ the answer ( coinciding with the appearance of “ answer “ in the Answer Box )

 

 

 

DELIVERY DATE :

 

Ø I expect that Kishan will keep ready, the revised U / I of my website by 15th June 2024 to integrate your software. In coordination with Kishan, you will try to upload your software on our Big Rock server , around this time. This will give you / kishan, enough time for thorough testing of all the features / functionalities of the animation, debug ( if required ) and go live on 27th June

 

TECHNICAL :

 

Ø The Animation software will be hosted on the Big Rock server , where www.HemenParekh.ai is currently hosted. I have already sent to you ( vide my email dated 31st May 2024 ), the specifications of this server – which, you have confirmed as being adequate for creating the animation. In the same email , I have also provided the specifications of the Oracle Cloud which we use for my website

 

Ø Besides the U / I for Project Eklavya, “ generation and display “ of Questions and the corresponding Answers, will be taken care by the software under development by Kishan. In turn, this functionality is supported by an API of www.Personal.ai , of which I am a member

 

 

Ø Vide your email dated  04 June 2024, you have confirmed that the only API cost to be borne by me will be the Google Translate API , which we are already using for TTS / STT , for questions / answers in 26 different languages. From these, I plan to drop-out the Foreign languages and replace the same with some more Indian languages. Vide your email dated 03 June 2024,  you confirmed as follows :

 

              “Hello Hemen Ji,

 

               Hope you are doing well.

 

              We are now ready to start the work,

 

              About your question. All the software will get hosted on your cloud server.

 

              There will be only one time fee, but you will have to bear the api costs.

 

              Let us know when we can start.

 

 

              Thanks

 

              warm regards

 

              Divyendra Singh Jadoun

 

              https://www.theindiandeepfaker.com    /    https://www.visiondub.com

 

 

COMMERCIAL :

 

Ø As per your email dated ………………. , for implementing this entire Animation Functionality on my website , you will charge me, a one-time , lump sum fee of Rs ………… . Other than that , there will be no other fees / charges payable to you

 

Ø This fee will be paid to you as follows :

#   Upon successful implementation on U / I ………………… Rs ………………

 

#   After 60 days of smooth and flaw-less working………   Rs ……………….

 

#  Balance amount after 90 days of launch ……………………. Rs ………………

 

 

 

SUPPORT :

 

Ø You will extend full and prompt support to our website developer Kishan Kokal , during testing and after the launch of Project Rklavya and help ensure that there is no downtime / dysfunction

No comments:

Post a Comment