Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 30 June 2024

SELF EDUCATION

 Dear Shri Sharmaji,

 

(  I tried to send this message through your website but failed repeatedly )

 

A friend sent to me one of your videos in which you were pleading with young children to cultivate certain moral values and work ethics

 

I was quite impressed with your " straight talking " without mincing words

 

One more reason why I enjoyed your talk is because I have 2 lovely GREAT GRAND CHILDREN  ( I just completed 91 , 2 days ago ), who are so well behaved and loving

 

A thing that might interest you is that , last evening , I launched :

 

www.My-Teacher.in

 

 

( a portal for SELF EDUCATION for School Children )

 

I request you to visit it and try it out . I will highly appreciate your feedback

 

Regards

 

hemen   parekh

 

30 June 2024

 

www.HemenParekh.ai

 

 

www.HemenParekh.in

 

 

www.3pConsultants.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment