Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 1 June 2024

RE: Animation operate from BigRock and Oracle server

 Divyendra ,

 

Attached find draft of U / I for mobile screen of Project Eklavya

 

Bottom 25 % of the real estate is envisaged for the animation of both the faces ( Teacher and Student )

 

Kishan even considered integrating with WhatsApp ( as being done by IIT-M’s  MALAR app for Engineering students ) but found it to be very expensive – hence not considered

 

Kishan hopes to get the U / I ready for testing by 15th June . This will give us enough time to debug and tweak before launching on 27th June my 91st birthday )

 

I hope your team will finish their job by 15th

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 31 May 2024 11:55
To: devi@theindiandeepfaker.com
Cc: 'kokalkishan.official@gmail.com'; 'System Administrator (systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in)'
Subject: Animation operate from BigRock and Oracle server

 

Dear Divyendra,

 

I’m glad that your technical team will be meeting today evening to figure out the working of the animation while doing so they should keep in mind that the entire animation has to work from our BigRock Server who’s configuration are as follows:


Oracle cloud:


BigRock:

 

The animation will comprise of student facing the teacher in a classroom environment / ambience

The questions will be asked by the face of the student and the answers will be replied by the face of the teacher.

I’m told by Kishan that we’ll be consuming these APIs on my website for text to speech and animation.

In case, any further questions feel free to contact Kishan.

 

Regards

Hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment