Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 4 June 2024

CLASS ROOM AMBIENCE

 https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/D5622AQFOhgpk0MMBvA/feedshare-shrink_800/0/1717060447117?e=1720656000&v=beta&t=980I6jbRetRZFfZDGSIpiXG2bE7YSiDBsYHIRBhdaOs

 

 

Divyendra ,

 

By sheer luck , I just chanced upon this image , which closely represents what I have repeatedly described as “ Class Room Ambience “, for our Animation

 

Of course , to accommodate this image onto a small screen of a mobile , you would need to shrink it / crop it

 

But more important >  You will need to make that face of the girl ( Student ) , very PHOTO-REALISTIC

 

Good luck

 

Regards,

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment