Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 25 June 2024

FW: My-Teacher Email Marketing Campaign

 Sanjivani ,

 

In my promo drafts , I think I have talked about “ 20 Indian Languages “

 

That is wrong . Change to “ 9 Indian languages > English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam. “

 

hcp

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 25 June 2024 11:32
To: officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in; System Administrator; Manish Chauhan
Cc: nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in; Mitchelle; vishesh@incomegroup.inkokalkishan.official@gmail.comhcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: My-Teacher Email Marketing Campaign

 

Sanjivani – Sandeep – Manish,

 

 

Hopefully , by today evening, Kishan would upload My-Teacher on the web server

 

As suggested earlier , pl try to complete the exhaustive TESTING by lunch time tomorrow. Sandeep to forward the consolidated FINDINGS to Kishan / all

 

If the TESTERS find any glaring Errors / Mistakes in the performance or if they find that  the INSTRUCTIONS are not “ self explanatory “  or “ Confusing “ or “ Contradictory “ , then these must be highlighted

 

Assuming everything goes fine , I would like to launch on 27th , by an Email Marketing Campaign

 

To get a feel for this campaign , read the following Attachments carefully :

 

 

Promo Emails for  “ My-Teacher “  /  22 June 2024

 

Ø  My-Teacher Email Campaign Plan

 

 

My-Teacher Email Campaign / Daily Reporting

 

 

For any clarifications , do not hesitate to phone me

 

Good Luck

 

 

HCP

No comments:

Post a Comment