Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 8 June 2024

USER INTERFACE for www.My-Teacher.in

 Kishan

 

I have reached an agreement with Divyendra re ANIMATION and hope to send him , a formal Purchase Order by evening > Will mark you a copy

 

He has agreed to try and get this ready in 20 days . His team will work in close collaboration with you and Sandeep

 

In the meantime , Sandeep hopes to upload onto Personal.ai , ALL the pages for STD 1st – STD 12th ( close to 10,000 )

 

Sandeep will keep you informed  of the progress so that , accordingly you can generate Questions / Answers for database

 

I attach revised U / I for www.My-Teacher.in

 

Does this seem OK ?  Feel free to suggest changes / additions / deletions

 

Regards

 

Hcp

 

 

Manish – Sandeep – Sanjivani ,

 

Feel free to send your suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment